- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Divine Fits - A Thing Called Divine Fits
- Write a Review
- #K61564 000000000 K61564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP presssing 2012 debut album from this Indie semi-super group comprised of Spoon's Britt Daniel, Wolf Parade's D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP presssing 2012 debut album from this Indie semi-super group comprised of Spoon's Britt Daniel, Wolf Parade's Dan Boeckner and Sam Brown of Columbus, OH's New Bomb Turks. A Thing Called Divine Fits was made with much excitement and energy from 3/12 through 5/12 (minus a few weeks off for research) in a backyard studio in Los Angeles. It was co-produced with Nick Launay. It's about 42-and-a-half minutes long. Alex Fischel plays keyboards like a madman all over it. (Roughly) half the tracks are lead-sung by Dan and half by Britt. And over the course of it's 11 songs, it covers such topics as the death of true love, hitchhiking, cocoa butter, emotional distance, what happens when the curtain drops, and Minneapolis, MN.;Track List:1. My Love Is Real;2. Flaggin a Ride;3. What Gets You Alone;4. Would That Not Be Nice;5. The Salton Sea;6. Baby Get Worse;7. Civilian Stripes;8. For Your Heart;9. Shivers;10. Like Ice Cream;11. Neopolitans
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.