- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixie Chicks - Fly
- Write a Review
- #K57641 000000000 K57641000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited double vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes digital download o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited double vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes digital download of full album. Fly is the fifth studio album by country band Dixie Chicks, released in 1999. The album was very successful for the group, debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200. It has received diamond status by the RIAA on June 25, 2002 in the United States, for shipments of 10 million units. The tracks "Ready to Run", "Cowboy Take Me Away", "Without You", "Goodbye Earl", "Cold Day in July", "Heartbreak Town", "Some Days You Gotta Dance" and "If I Fall You're Going Down with Me" were all released as singles. The album earned four Grammy nominations in 2000, and the group won two: Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal for "Ready to Run" and Best Country Album.;Track List:1. Ready to Run;2. If I Fall You're Going Down with Me;3. Cowboy Take Me Away;4. Cold Day in July;5. Goodbye Earl;6. Hello Mr. Heartache;7. Don't Waste Your Heart;8. Sin Wagon;9. Without You;10. Some Days You Gotta Dance;11. Hole in My Head;12. Heartbreak Town;13. Let Him Fly;14. Let Him Fly;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.