- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixie Chicks - Home
- Write a Review
- #K57645 000000000 K57645000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited double vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes digital download o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited double vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes digital download of full album. Home is the sixth studio album by Dixie Chicks, released in 2002 on Monument/Columbia Records. It is notable for it's acoustic bluegrass sound, which stands in contrast with their previous two country pop albums. The album was certified six times platinum status by the RIAA. The album also featured a cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide", which was their biggest pop crossover hit until 2007, when "Not Ready to Make Nice" peaked at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album was also successful in Australia, in it's 175th week in the country charts it was certified Triple Platinum for shipments of 210,000 copies.;Track List:1. Long Time Gone 4:08;2. Landslide 3:49;3. Travelin' Soldier 5:43;4. Truth No. 2 4:28;5. White Trash Wedding 2:19;6. A Home 4:56;7. More Love 5:06;8. I Believe in Love Dixie Chicks 4:13;9. Tortured Tangled Hearts 3:39;10. Lil' Jack Slade 2:23;11. Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) 4:42;12. Top of the World 6:03;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.