- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixie Chicks - Taking the Long Way
- Write a Review
- #K57648 000000000 K57648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited double vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes digital download o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:First time on LP! Limited double vinyl LP pressing remastered from original analog sources. Includes digital download of full album. Taking the Long Way is the seventh studio album by the Dixie Chicks. It was released on May 23, 2006. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. It sold over 2.5 million copies in the U.S., being certified two-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. It won five Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year in February 2007. Taking the Long Way was the first studio album the band released since the controversy that erupted over them in 2003 following Natalie Maines' remarks critical of then-United States President George W. Bush. The controversy and the Chicks' reaction to it is the major theme at the first tracks of the album.;Track List:1. The Long Way Around;2. Easy Silence;3. Not Ready to Make Nice;4. Everybody Knows;5. Bitter End;6. Lullaby;7. Lubbock or Leave It;8. Silent House;9. Favorite Year;10. Voice Inside My Head;11. I Like It;12. Baby Hold on;13. So Hard;14. I Hope;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.