- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dixie J. Baker - A Dixie Jane Baker Collection Featuring Alice Wallace
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69454 000000000 L69454000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:The album features such intimate songs as Do You Ever Think of Me, the melody driven by playful piano and the lyrics he...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:The album features such intimate songs as Do You Ever Think of Me, the melody driven by playful piano and the lyrics heavily sentimental of past relationships Just This Side of ever, a romantic song that touches on the importance of pursuing new opportunities and Count It All Joy, a triumphant song that leaves a lasting feeling of positivity. Dixie is eager to continue releasing her musical oeuvre by collaborating with artists in the future. Fondly affected by life's many obstacles, her music points to a time and a place but ultimately marches forward bravely into a sense of newness and optimism.;Track List:1. Do We Mean What We Say;2. Broken;3. Do You Ever Think of Me;4. Just This Side of Never;5. A Good Man Is So Hard to Find;6. Feather in the Wind;7. Count It All Joy;8. Might Even Cry a Tear for You;9. Use Ta Always;10. Windows of Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.