- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dizzy Gillespie - Dizzy On The French Riviera
- Write a Review
- #K49025 000000000 K49025000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Wax Love present a reissue of Dizzy Gillespie's Dizzy On The French Riviera, originally released in 1962. Recorded July...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Wax Love present a reissue of Dizzy Gillespie's Dizzy On The French Riviera, originally released in 1962. Recorded July 24, 1962 at the 3rd International Jazz Festival D'Antibes/Juan-Les-Pins, this is classic 1960s Dizzy. It's smooth and swinging without losing any of his patented power. Produced by Quincy Jones, and featuring piano and arrangements from Argentinian master Lalo Schifrin, Gillespie shines here alongside underrated reed man Leo Wright. A great early '60s Dizzy group absolutely slaying live to a receptive audience.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.