- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJ Harrison - Hazymoods
- Write a Review
- #K62665 000000000 K62665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. DJ Harrison is Richmond, VA-based producer and multi-instrumentalist Devonne Harris. The son of a ra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. DJ Harrison is Richmond, VA-based producer and multi-instrumentalist Devonne Harris. The son of a radio DJ who introduced him to the world of record collecting, Harris grew up with music, progressing from violin, to high school drum-line, to the Jazz Studies program at Virginia Commonwealth University. Despite his concentration on drumming, he also continued working with other instruments and developed an interest in sampling. Without a computer or sampler, he learned to replay samples on the drums, piano, bass or guitar. DJ Harrison finds himself inspired by local musicians in the Richmond scene that's as diverse and nonexclusive as they come. Amongst the likes of rappers, producers, punks and bluegrass bands, he falls within reach of an expansive pool of musicians to befriend and collaborate with. He lives and works in Jellowstone, a house turned recording compound occupied by his bandmates in Butcher Brown, a "garage punk jazz funk" group. HazyMoods - DJ Harrison's Stones Throw debut - was recorded there, where the living room functions as a communal recording studio.;Track List:1. Pianojazz;2. Partylife;3. Clavcrunch;4. Candlelit;5. Jazzhaze;6. Ridinspokes;7. Processfresh;8. Rollskate;9. Kalimbatale;10. Drunk808;11. Bedsong;12. Bonuslevel;13. Gamerestart;14. Spacemodulator
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.