- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJ Lt. Dan/DMX - And Then There Was X
- Write a Review
- #K64234 000000000 K64234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release, the third album by American rapper DMX. In 2000, it was certified 4x Pl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release, the third album by American rapper DMX. In 2000, it was certified 4x Platinum and then later 5x Platinum. The album was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 2001 Grammys. In 1999, DMX released his best-selling album... And Then There Was X, which featured the hit single "Party Up (Up in Here)". He has acted in films such as Belly, Romeo Must Die, Exit Wounds, Cradle 2 the Grave, and Last Hour. In 2006, he starred in the reality television series DMX: Soul of a Man, which was primarily aired on the BET cable television network. In 2003, DMX published a book of his memoirs entitled, E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography of DMX. DMX has sold over 30 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling hip-hop artists of all time.;Track List:1. The Kennel (Skit) DMX 00:36;2. One More Road to Cross 4:20;3. The Professional 3:35;4. Fame 3:37;5. Alot to Learn (Skit) 0:39;6. Here We Go Again 3:52;7. Party Up 4:28;8. Make a Move 3:33;9. What These Bitches Want DMX Sisqó 4:13;10. What's My Name? 3:52;11. More 2 a Song 3:42;12. Don't You Ever 3:48;13. The Shakedown (Skit) 0:35;14. D-X-L (Hard White) DMX Drag-On the Lox 4:21;15. Comin' for Ya 4:02;16. Prayer III 1:59;17. Angel DMX Regina Belle 5:07;18. Good Girls Bad Guys 3:55
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.