- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJ Skizz - The Brooklyn-queens Experience Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- #K83990 000000000 K83990000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Skizz's beats on his debut album are that old boom bap y'all love so we couldn't let the opp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Skizz's beats on his debut album are that old boom bap y'all love so we couldn't let the opportunity pass to press up a run of instrumentals for the die-hard vinyl heads and collectors. DJ Skizz is a producer and DJ who lays his hat in Brooklyn, New York. His skills have taken him abroad as the official DJ for various tours, including the Lloyd Banks/Big Noyd US Tour (2006), Group Home Japan Tour (2008) and the Large Professor/Cormega European Tour (2012). He has most recently laid scratches down on three songs off the Masta Ace/MF Doom album, Son of Yvonne. His debut production album, B.Q.E. dropped September 2014 and featured Lil' Fame, Ill Bill, Roc Marciano, A.G., Steele, FT, Torae, Masta Ace, Nature, Cormega, Craig G, Big Noyd, Psycho Les, Rah Digga and others.;Track List:1. Triboro Thoro;2. Let Em Know;3. Light Years;4. Day in the Life;5. Heavy Metal Is Bakk;6. Vio-Lence;7. Roast Ya;8. Metal Bars;9. Poison;10. QB All-Stars
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.