- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DJ Taye - Move Out
- Write a Review
- #K81107 000000000 K81107000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:We welcome DJ Taye back to Hyperdub for his second EP on the label after last year s popular "Break It Down" EP and a N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:We welcome DJ Taye back to Hyperdub for his second EP on the label after last year s popular "Break It Down" EP and a North American tour with Jessy Lanza. The Move Out EP is a masterclass in a distinctly soulful, dusky footwork sound with a melancholic undercurrent that s crossed with a precise eye for detail. "Burnin Ya Boa" ft DJ Manny opens the EP with a crisp, micro-edited arrangement of tumbling piano, dubbed out chants and a heart-tugging woodwind melody playing hide and seek with racing, ever-changing footwork drum and bass patterns. "Go 2 Sleep" ft DJ Earl rolls with a narcoleptic woody percussion loop, and a vocal urging "Please go to sleep", a request which is challenged with drill sounds, rave stabs, energetic footwork drums, and soft bass tones. The super minimal "I Need I Want" ft DJ Manny & DJ Spinn takes a house acapella and spins it into something more urgent and compulsive, the vocalist's insistent, addicted pleas met with a downcast, tumbling melody. Move Out ends the EP on a brighter note, with big Detroit techno chords and a warm Moog-like solo-cum-melody.;Track List:1. Burnin Ya Boa (Feat. DJ Manny);2. Go 2 Sleep (Feat. DJ Earl);3. I Need I Want (Feat. DJ Manny);4. Move Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.