- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dâm-Funk - Toeachizown, Vol. 2: Fly
- Write a Review
- #K78813 000000000 K78813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2012;Notes:Two years ago now, Dam-Funk released his debut album, Toeachizown, an epic of modern funk, containing over two hours of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2012;Notes:Two years ago now, Dam-Funk released his debut album, Toeachizown, an epic of modern funk, containing over two hours of music in five separately-titled parts. The vinyl release originally came out in a 5 LP boxed set. These boxed set versions are long gone and out of print now, but we finally have the five records available again as separate discs. "Fly is Vol. 2 from the full length album Toeachizown. The first 3 tracks Flying V Ride (which is a reference 2 the fabled UFO that many have reported seeing in their lifetime), Candy Dancin' & Burn Straight Thru U co-exist as a 'suite' called 'The Move Suite'. Yes, 3 songs that are joined together as 1. Candy Dancin' also features a wicked synth solo & vocoder contribution by the 1 and only Mark de Clive-Lowe. The remaining 3 joints of this volume on this represent exactly what the title of this volume is: Fly. They're joints that U can roll 2. Let your hair down 2. Vibe with a lady 2 (or vice-versa), + stay 'fly' 2. I know there's still some fly ladies & gentlemen out there. This Vol. 2 from my Toeachizown project is...4 U." - D-F.;Track List:1. Flying V Ride;2. Burn Straight Thru U;3. Candy Dancin';4. 10 West;5. I Wanna Know;6. Rollin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.