- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DM Stith - Pigeonheart
- #K78213 000000000 K78213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Pigeonheart, the first new album from DM Stith since 2009's Heavy Ghost, is engrossed with ideas of transmutation and t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Pigeonheart, the first new album from DM Stith since 2009's Heavy Ghost, is engrossed with ideas of transmutation and transfiguration, and expands his brilliant hermetically sealed world with the help of producer, Ben Hillier (Blur, Nadine Shah). The record is built, once again, around David's remarkable voice, but electro-acoustics and modular synthesizers flesh out these songs with deep canyons of bass, electronic static, and vibrations of hammering heartbeats.;Track List:1. Human Torch;2. Sawtooth;3. Summer Madness;4. War Machine;5. Murmurations;6. Cormorant;7. Amylette;8. Rooster;9. Up to the Letters;10. Nimbus;11. My Impatience;12. Pigeonheart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.