- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dma's - Hills End
- Write a Review
- #K61452 000000000 K61452000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hills End is a dream come to fruition for Newtown, New South Wales trio DMA's, a collection of the b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Hills End is a dream come to fruition for Newtown, New South Wales trio DMA's, a collection of the band's endeavors over the past three years and, sometimes, beyond. It's a record that takes each individual's own influences - folk artists like Dylan for Johnny Took, "American guitar bands from the '90s," for Matt Mason and English bands passed down to Thomas O'Dellby his older brother and Liverpudlian dad like The Beatles, The Stone Roses and The La's - and throws them all in one big mixing pot. "Blown Away" is a crestfallen ode to one of Took's friends leaving Australia for a new life overseas, all distant, crunching beats, stoic strings and solemnly strummed guitars. Album opener "Timeless," meanwhile, is a brash and blustering mix of chiming, Pixies-esque lines from Mason and an intense, barked vocal from O'Dell. "In The Moment" lopes like O'Dell's beloved Roses, and "Too Soon's" chorus boasts the rough and ready riffs of Nirvana's grunge glory days. It's that that makes DMA's music so enticing - on first listen you might think you've got them pegged with the obvious, but give them another spin with a closer ear and all kinds of varied nuances start bringing themselves to light.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.