- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DMX - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K54769 000000000 K54769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:- A career retrospective on vinyl from one of the most dominating rappers in the game - DMX! - Features exhilarating ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:- A career retrospective on vinyl from one of the most dominating rappers in the game - DMX! - Features exhilarating new versions of the hit singles "Where The Hood At," "Party Up (Up In Here)," "What's My Name?," "X Gon' Give It To Ya," "Ruff Ryders' Anthem" and more!;Track List:1. Ruff Ryders' Anthem;2. What's My Name?;3. Party Up (Up in Here);4. X Gon' Give It to Ya;5. What These B*Ches Want;6. Get It on the Floor;7. Where the Hood at;8. How's It Goin' Down;9. Slippin';10. Lord Give Me a Sign;11. Party Up (Up in Here) [Virus Syndicate Remix];12. Lord Give Me a Sign [Jazz Downed Remix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.