- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doa - Hard Rain Falling
- Write a Review
- #K91526 000000000 K91526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 16th studio album from the Canadian punk legends. DOA is back with a vengeance! It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 16th studio album from the Canadian punk legends. DOA is back with a vengeance! It looked like Canada's legendary punk pioneers were going to hang it up, as Joe "Shithead" Keithley, the godfather of hardcore, sought political office in Canada, but that didn't happen this time. So look at it this way, the political world's loss is the music world's gain, because DOA is giving us Hard Rain Falling. When Keithley set out to write the songs for the album, he used DOA's early efforts like Hardcore 81, Something Better Change and War on 45 as a bit of template, in the sense that the songs should be short, fast and right to the point. The end result is great, likely their best album since War on 45. Keithley's lyrics take on a wide range of modern and horrible screw-up's, from racism to street gangs to war to environmental degradation. With all of that in mind, Shithead and his infamous henchmen Paddy Duddy (drums) and Mike Maggot (bass) went into the studio with fire in their bellies and with the goal of making a kick-ass album. It worked-Hard Rain Falling is a great effort from one of the world's most influential and inspirational bands.;Track List:1. You've Gone Too Far;2. Punk Rock Hero;3. The Cops Shot a Kid;4. Warmonger;5. Johnny Too Bad;6. Pipeline Fever;7. Racism Sucks;8. Kicked in the Teeth;9. Not Gonna Take Your Crap No More;10. He Joined the Gang;11. Ni Hao;12. San Quentin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.