- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doits - Lost Lonely & Vicious
- Write a Review
- #K92150 000000000 K92150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/03/2006;Notes:The story of the Doits began in the late '70s in Skellefteå, the "capital of pop" in north Sweden, where the two brothe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/03/2006;Notes:The story of the Doits began in the late '70s in Skellefteå, the "capital of pop" in north Sweden, where the two brothers Altay and David Sagesen were born and raised. They didn't like the taste of the mainstream pop that they grew up with so, by the time they formed their own band, they had developed an appetite for the heavier flavors of rock music and started looking for inspiration on the other side of the Atlantic.;Track List:1. Solid Ground (Side A);2. Lose All the Time;3. Take You Out;4. Love You from the Planet I'm on;5. Lost Lonely Vicious;6. I Could Never Make You Stay;7. Hurt Someone (Side B);8. Turn My Water in to Wine;9. Million;10. Righteous in a Liars Mind;11. Gets to the Weaker One;12. Hey Kid I Want You to Stay;13. Ghosts Goblins
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.