- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dokken - Tooth And Nail
- Write a Review
- K60165 000000000 K60165000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Dokken absolutely exploded out of the hotbed that was t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Dokken absolutely exploded out of the hotbed that was the hard rock and heavy metal scene in Los Angeles, California in the early '80s. Such classic albums as Tooth And Nail (1984), Under Lock and Key (1985) and Back For The Attack (1987) were all certified multi-platinum, each charting higher than the one before it. Their breakout second full-length effort, Tooth and Nail, finds vocalist Don Dokken and guitarist George Lynch in top form battling wits to great affect and yielding catalog and genre standouts like "Alone Again," "Just Got Lucky," and "Into the Fire" along the way.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.