- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dolly Parton - Blue Smoke
- Write a Review
- #K77929 000000000 K77929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Singer, songwriter, musician, actress and philanthropist Dolly Parton is proud to release her new al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Singer, songwriter, musician, actress and philanthropist Dolly Parton is proud to release her new album BLUE SMOKE. The album reflects the character of the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee where Dolly grew up and has a tone that harkens back to her rootsy, back-to-basics albums. BLUE SMOKE is an all new studio album with most tracks written by Dolly that also features duets with Willie Nelson and Kenny Rogers and covers of Bon Jovi's 'Lay Your Hands on Me' and Bob Dylan's 'Don't Think Twice.';Track List:1. Blue Smoke;2. Unlikely Angel;3. Don't Think Twice;4. You Can't Make Old Friends;5. Home;6. Banks of the Ohio;7. Lay Your Hands on Me;8. Miss You-Miss Me;9. If I Had Wings;10. Lover Du Jour;11. From Here to the Moon and Back Feat. Willie Nelson;12. Try;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.