- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dolly Parton - Jolene
- Write a Review
- K55903 000000000 K55903000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Jolene was Dolly Parton's 13th solo studio album, produced by Bob Ferguson....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Jolene was Dolly Parton's 13th solo studio album, produced by Bob Ferguson. It was released in February 1974. A sparkling production creates a rich backdrop for both 'Jolene' and 'When Someone Wants to Leave'. This tasteful mix is a joy to listen to. The music and Parton's vocal prowess are in top form on 'Jolene'. The title track tells the tale of a housewife confronting a beautiful seductress who she believes is having an affair with her husband. It became the second solo #1 Country single and a moderate Pop hit. Includes 'I Will Always Love You'.;Track List:1. Jolene;2. When Someone Wants to Leave;3. River of Happiness;4. Early Morning Breeze;5. Highlight of My Life;6. I Will Always Love You;7. Randy;8. Living on Memories of You;9. Lonely Comin' Down;10. It Must Be You;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.