- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dolly Parton - Just Because I'm A Woman
- Write a Review
- #K60575 000000000 K60575000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Just Because I'm a Woman is Dolly Parton's second solo studio album, originally releas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Just Because I'm a Woman is Dolly Parton's second solo studio album, originally released in 1968. The title song, in which a woman admonishes her boyfriend for passing judgment on her previous sexual encounters, even though he is guilty of the same behavior, was regarded as something of a daring statement to make at the time. It was written by Parton in response to her husband's questioning (and subsequent reaction) if she'd ever been with a man before him. The song became Parton's third solo single to reach the top-twenty, peaking at #17 during the summer of 1968. Also included was 'The Bridge', distinctive because of it's subject matter and rather abrupt ending. The song details the story of a woman who falls in love with a man and becomes pregnant with his child. His abandonment leads the woman back to the bridge where she apparently commits suicide. The last verse states, 'My feet are moving slowly, Closer to the edge, Here is where it started, And here is where I'll end it...' before simply ending, midway through the verse. The album contains seven Dolly Parton originals and five covers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.