- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dolly Parton - Once Upon a Christmas (Translucent Green)
- Write a Review
- K60167 000000000 K60167000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Extremely limited 180 gram white colored vinyl LP pressing. 1984 holiday release, a collaboration between two of countr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Extremely limited 180 gram white colored vinyl LP pressing. 1984 holiday release, a collaboration between two of country and pop's most popular artists of the '70s and '80s - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. The album was accompanied by a Christmas television special titled Kenny & Dolly: A Christmas to Remember, which originally aired on CBS in December 1984. A single, "The Greatest Gift of All" (#53 Country, #81 Pop, and #40 Adult Contemporary) was released from the album. In the United Kingdom, "Christmas Without You" was issued as the single. This album became one of the biggest Christmas albums of the 1980s and still sells today, with "A Christmas to Remember" played by radio stations during the Christmas holiday season. In 1989, it was certified Double Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.;Track List:1. I Believe in Santa Claus;2. Sleigh Ride / Winter Wonderland;3. Christmas Without You;4. The Christmas Song;5. A Christmas to Remember;6. With Bells on;7. Silent Night;8. The Greatest Gift of All;9. White Christmas;10. Once Upon a Christmas;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.