- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dolly Parton - Trio II
- Write a Review
- #K62313 000000000 K62313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1999, Trio II won a Grammy Award and peaked in the Top Five of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1999, Trio II won a Grammy Award and peaked in the Top Five of the country album chart. It sold more than one million copies worldwide on the strength of tracks like "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?" the Carter family's "Lover's Return" and a cover of Neil Young's "After The Gold Rush." This release is newly remeastered and produced by Emmylou Harris. Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, and Emmylou Harris have three careers unparalleled in music history. Together they have sold over 200 million albums worldwide and performed for decades in front of countless fans around the globe. When these music icons came together to release their debut collaboration, a powerhouse Trio of country and Americana sound was born.;Track List:1. Lover's Return (Remastered);2. High Sierra (Remastered);3. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind (Remastered);4. After the Gold Rush (Remastered);5. The Blue Train (Remastered);6. I Feel the Blues Movin' in (Remastered);7. You'll Never Be the Sun (Remastered);8. He Rode All the Way to Texas (Remastered);9. Feels Like Home (Remastered);10. When We're Gone Long Gone (Remastered);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.