- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dom Flemons - What Got Over
- Write a Review
- L31248 000000000 L31248000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:10" vinyl LP with 9 new tracks. "Included here on What Got Over, there are also a few alternates to the main tracks I p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:10" vinyl LP with 9 new tracks. "Included here on What Got Over, there are also a few alternates to the main tracks I picked for Prospect Hill - versions in which I experimented with the sound and instrumentation but in the end they didn't make the final cut. I sequenced this EP to be record two of two in conjunction with Prospect Hill. When you reach the end of this album you will have heard the whole Prospect Hill Omnibus! If you take both albums and make them into a playlist it will be a full hour of music." - Dom Flemons.;Special Attributes:INDIE EXCLUSIVE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.