- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Don Henley - Cass County
- Write a Review
- #K63929 000000000 K63929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, Eagles singer, songwriter and co-founder Don Henley's first solo album in 15+ y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, Eagles singer, songwriter and co-founder Don Henley's first solo album in 15+ years. Cass County features collaborations with Miranda Lambert, Mick Jagger, Trisha Yearwood, Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss and others. Henley was a member of the Eagles from 1971 until their original break up in 1980. He recorded four solo albums between 1982 and 2000 before the Eagles reconvened. Now that the band has concluded their touring commitments, Henley went back to his country and folk roots for Cass County, his first solo album since Inside Job was released in 2000. The album's earthy feel is closer to the Eagles sound than his slickly produced albums of the '80s and should appeal to fans of Henley's back catalog.;Track List:1. Bramble Rose (Feat. Mick Jagger Miranda Lambert);2. The Cost of Living (Feat. Merle Haggard);3. Take a Picture of This;4. Waiting Tables;5. No Thank You;6. Praying for Rain;7. Words Can Break Your Heart;8. That Old Flame (Feat. Martina McBride);9. When I Stop Dreaming (Feat. Dolly Parton);10. A Younger Man;11. Train in the Distance;12. Where I Am Now;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.