- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Don Muro - Souffrances Et Extases Du Jeune Amour
- Write a Review
- #K89870 000000000 K89870000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this album containing previously unreleased tracks from the underground legend. When it comes to l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this album containing previously unreleased tracks from the underground legend. When it comes to lost or unreleased albums, most have stories that are far more compelling than their actual musical content. But the intriguing narrative here is just how wonderful these songs are! This collection, whose title translates as 'The Sufferings and Ecstasies of Young Love', is full of euphoric uppers and depressing downers that float across genres as Muro let's his young emotions flow through catchy garage rockers to smooth AM gold ballads to arena-ready prog pop anthems to the the analog synthesizer compositions for which he is best known. While comparisons could be made to anyone from the Zombies to Todd Rundgren to Carole King to Pilot to Elton John to Boston, the voice and direction throughout is distinctively Don Muro, who wrote, performed and recorded every note on the record.;Track List:1. I Need Your Love;2. Thinking of You;3. Getting Closer;4. It's Been So Long;5. Way Back Home;6. Hit Tune;7. Mountain Song;8. Happy Birthday;9. Overture;10. Going My Own Way;11. High Voltage Love;12. In It Now;13. So Happy Together;14. Going Our Own Way;15. Sky Music
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.