- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Don Williams - Reflections
- Write a Review
- #K68184 000000000 K68184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Country music's "Gentle Giant" re-teams with award-winning producer Garth Fundis for Reflections, the follow up to 2012...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Country music's "Gentle Giant" re-teams with award-winning producer Garth Fundis for Reflections, the follow up to 2012's well-received comeback album And So It Goes. Don Williams, a Country Music Hall of Fame member, dominated for decades as a country hit maker and was dubbed "the Gentle Giant" because of his unique blend of commanding presence and that laid-back, easy style-cutting across national and genre boundaries. Those personal and musical qualities that stood out strongly across the 1970s, '80s and '90s, came full circle both in 2012, as Williams delivered the masterful And So It Goes, and today, as he readies the release of Reflections. Now, digging deeper into his winning, self-assured ease and revered musical style, Williams delivers a new collection of songs on Reflections that are sure to become instant classics. Included are numbers penned by legends Townes Van Zandt, Merle Haggard, Jesse Winchester and others, setting the bar high and requiring the talents of only someone of Williams' caliber to deliver them as intended.;Track List:1. I'll Be Here in the Morning;2. Talk Is Cheap;3. I Won't Give Up on You;4. Sing Me Back Home;5. Working Man's Son;6. Healing Hands;7. If I Were Free;8. Stronger Back;9. Back to the Simple Things;10. The Answe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.