- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Donald Fagen - Sunken Condos
- Write a Review
- #K62464 000000000 K62464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Limited double 180gm clear vinyl pressing in direct-to-board gatefold jacket with insert and sticker. 2012 release, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Limited double 180gm clear vinyl pressing in direct-to-board gatefold jacket with insert and sticker. 2012 release, the fourth solo album from the Steely Dan frontman. His first three solo albums, the Nightfly, Kamakiriad and Morph the Cat comprised the project known as "The Nightfly Trilogy." Sunken Condos begins a chapter in the creative evolution of this innovative artist, whose career is still going strong after 40 years. The nine tracks on Sunken Condos were co-produced by Michael Leonhart and Donald. All but one track, an Ashkenazi recasting of Isaac Hayes' "Out of the Ghetto," are Fagen originals. Some familiar names from the Steely Dan family of players are on hand (Jon Herington, the Steely Dan horns, Freddie Washington) plus some new faces. The word is that, from now on, everything Donald does has got to be funky.;Track List:1. Slinky Thing;2. I'm Not the Same Without You;3. Memorabilia;4. Weather in My Head;5. The New Breed;6. Out of the Ghetto;7. Miss Marlene;8. Good Stuff;9. Planet D'rhonda;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.