- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Donn T - Flight of the Donn T
- Write a Review
- L29190 000000000 L29190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Enigmatic singer/songwriter Donn T defies categorization playing and recording in a diverse range of styles from house ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Enigmatic singer/songwriter Donn T defies categorization playing and recording in a diverse range of styles from house and trip hop, to acoustic soul and pop. She first made an impact with 2010's critically acclaimed and aptly titled Kaleidoscopic. Over the years, she has shared the stage with and opened for a diverse array of artists such as Marsha Ambrosius, Little Dragon, Alice Smith, Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears, John Legend, Nelly Furtado, Amy Winehouse, and Zap Mama. She's also had songs placed on television and in movies including the Showtime crime drama Street Time, UPN's series Kevin Hill, BET's feature film I Will Follow (by 2015 Golden Globe nominated director Ava Duvernay 'Selma'), and in commercials for the wireless audio product Sonos. Donn T's latest endeavor is her sophomore effort Flight of the Donn T. The lead single, 'Midnight, ' has received rave reviews from the likes of Okayplayer & Singersroom, and is featured in the 2015 Lifetime movie With This Ring (co-starring Jill Scott, Eve & Regina Hall.) All of this activity comes under the umbrella of D-Tone Victorious, Donn T's newly created label. When asked why she underwent the arduous task of starting her own label, Donn T simply says, 'Necessity is the mother of invention.';Track List:1. Last Breath;2. I Recognize;3. Fly;4. What's Beautiful;5. Rainbow Girl;6. Viva;7. To the Moon Alice!;8. Midnight;9. Bother Me;10. Elevator;11. Waiting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.