- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Donna Summer - Love to Love You Baby [40th Anniversary]
- Write a Review
- #K61646 000000000 K61646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing, released to coincide with the album's 40th Anniversary. Love to Love You Baby was the firs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing, released to coincide with the album's 40th Anniversary. Love to Love You Baby was the first studio album by singer, songwriter and disco trailblazer Donna Summer to be released in the United States. "Love to Love You Baby" was Summer's first single and first hit in America, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in early 1976. The album made the Top 20 in both the US and the UK. In the summer of 1974, Summer approached Giorgio Moroder and Pete Bellotte with an idea for a song. A re-issued 45 of 'Je 'Taime' by Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg was back on the charts, prompting Summer to pen her own 'racy' song. She had come up with the lyric "love to love you, baby" as the possible title for the song. Moroder in particular was interested in developing the new disco sound that was becoming increasingly popular, and used Summer's idea to develop the song into an overtly sexual disco track. The original three minute single was released several times before it had any success - and later edited versions of the re-recorded much longer track were the versions which became a major international hit. The rest is history.;Track List:1. Love to Love You Baby;2. Full of Emptiness;3. Need-A-Man Blues;4. Whispering Waves;5. Pandora's Box;6. Full of Emptiness (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.