- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Don't Stop That Music
- Write a Review
- #K78281 000000000 K78281000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Sony Enang's Don't Stop That Music. "In the early 1980s, Nigerian was booming and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:LP version. PMG present a reissue of Sony Enang's Don't Stop That Music. "In the early 1980s, Nigerian was booming and recording studios used the oil money sloshing around to fit their studios with the latest state-of-the-art recording equipment. With the equipment came a new, slicker sound and a new breed of producers like Lemmy Jackson, Jake Sollo, Tony Okoroji, and Nkono Teles who became bigger stars than the musicians they recorded. Such was the fate of Sony Enang with Don't Stop That Music. Sony was no ordinary musician. As keyboard player and vocalist with The Founders, he'd record some of the most seminal albums to come out of Eastern Nigeria. But his album is best known for being produced by Jake Sollo, and featuring the song, 'Discolypso', that came to represent Sollo's very particular sound. Not that Sony Enang should be too concerned. Don't Stop That Music is at turns cosmopolitan, sexy, hip, romantic, glamorous and witty. It's got sophisticated dancefloor fillers ('Don't Stop That Music' and 'Where Were You?'), chirpy, good-time boogie ('Hold On' and 'You Are The One') and a bit of calypso-reggae sunshine to boot ('Life'). In short, it's the sound of a confident and prosperous Nigeria. A sound as sophisticated as anywhere else in the world, but with a unique energy all of it's own." -Peter Moore
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.