- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doris Duke - Legend in Her Own Time
- Write a Review
- L28683 000000000 L28683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A Legend in Her Own Time, produced by Swamp Dogg, is less well known outside of the inner sanctum of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A Legend in Her Own Time, produced by Swamp Dogg, is less well known outside of the inner sanctum of Southern Soul collectors, but it is an equally essential record that once again captured this great singer at the peak of her considerable vocal powers.;Track List:1. I Wish I Could Sleep;2. It Sure Was Fun;3. I Don't Know How (To Fall Out of Love with You);4. He's Everything I Need;5. I'd Do It All Over You;6. If She's Your Wife (Who Am I);7. Since I Fell for You;8. Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You;9. Let Love Touch Us Now;10. Bad Water;11. By the Time I Get to Phoenix
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.