- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dot Hacker - How's Your Process (Work)
- Write a Review
- #K78096 000000000 K78096000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Dot Hacker is a Los Angeles-based band featuring musicians Josh Klinghoffer, Clint Walsh, Eric Gardner, and Jonathan Hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Dot Hacker is a Los Angeles-based band featuring musicians Josh Klinghoffer, Clint Walsh, Eric Gardner, and Jonathan Hischke. Their 2012 debut album, Inhibition, was hailed as one of the year's best debuts and a rewarding trip (ARTIST direct). The band released a vinyl 7 for Record Store Day 2014, and will release How's Your Process? in two parts, beginning with How's Your Process? (Work) in July. The album was mastered by Bernie Grundman in Hollywood. The cover features a photo from award-winning photographer, Ryszard Horowitz.;Track List:1. Aim;2. First in Forever;3. Floating Up the Stairs;4. Elevator;5. Whatever You Want;6. Sermon of Sorts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.