- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Double Life of Veronique
- Write a Review
- #K73020 000000000 K73020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. Zbigniew Preisner is a self-educated Polish film score composer who first...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD edition. Zbigniew Preisner is a self-educated Polish film score composer who first won renown for his collaborations with influential Polish director and screenwriter Krzysztof Kieslowski. As part of it's reissue series focusing on Preisner's work with Kieslowski, Because Music presents a reissue of Preisner's score for Kieslowski's 1991 film The Double Life of Veronique, which Roger Ebert called “one of the most beautiful films I've seen”. Preisner's haunting, operatic score won 1991 Los Angeles Film Critics Award for Best Music. Zbigniew Preisner has also worked with Jean Becker (on Elisa, winner of the 1996 Cesar Award for Best Music), Thomas Vinterberg (It's All About Love) and Claude Miller (Un secret).;Track List:1. Weronika;2. Veronique;3. Tu Viendras;4. L'enfance;5. Van Den Budenmayer Concerto en Mi Mineur Version de 1798;6. Veronique;7. Solitude;8. Les Marionnettes;9. Theme: 1 Transcription;10. L'enfance II;11. Alexandre;12. Alexandre II;13. Theme: 2 Transcription;14. Concerto en Mi Instrumentation Contemporaine No 1;15. Concerto en Mi Instrumentation Contemporaine No 2;16. Concerto en Mi Instrumentation Contemporaine No 3;17. Van Den Budenmayer Concerto en Mi Mineur Version de 1802;18. Generique de Fin;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.