- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doug Tuttle - Doug Tuttle
- Write a Review
- #K79176 000000000 K79176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing housed in a gold foil stamped jacket including digital download. 2014 solo release from the f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing housed in a gold foil stamped jacket including digital download. 2014 solo release from the former guitarist for New Hampshire Psych outfit MMOSS. As one of the principal songwriters in MMOSS, Tuttle was integral in honing that band's signature sound of West Coast bummer harmonies wrapped taut around a sinewy and dreamy collision of hazy Psychedelia and motorik Krautrock. As the band dissolved, Tuttle began writing his way through the haze. There is definitely a bittersweet narrative going on throughout the record but with the strength of every single track the listener becomes the willing accomplice. Tuttle deftly forges a sound that all his, weaving nebulous jams into masterfully crafted pop gems. There is also heavy introspection here leading one to consider other artists who were terrific as the member of a band but that really excelled when they began releasing material under their own name.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.