- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dough Rollers - Gone Baby Gone
- Write a Review
- #K79188 000000000 K79188000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:The Dough Rollers formed in 2009 when Malcolm Ford and Jack Byrne first decided to put their passion for American roots...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:The Dough Rollers formed in 2009 when Malcolm Ford and Jack Byrne first decided to put their passion for American roots music to work by trying their hand at earnest, neo-revivalism. But, of course, after three years of touring and the addition of Josh Barocas on bass and Kyle Olson on drums, their sound evolved, loosening, snarkening, and darkening. These days, in large part to Ford's hellbent hollering, our boys occupy the sometimes salty, sometimes sweet spot smack dab in between rock and soul. They've toured with the likes of John Fogherty, Bob Dylan, and Queens of the Stone Age, single for our Blue Series. The result was one of the finest guitar explosions we've ever pressed on wax and a pivotal entry in their discography. Their latest effort, Gone Baby Gone, was recorded with QOTSA's Josh Homme producing, and their swampy new swagger fully realized. It's the work of band that, after all this time and effort, understands their place in the American rock scene.;Track List:1. Gone Baby Gone;2. Mansion on a Hill;3. Friend of Mine;4. My Love;5. Garbage Salad
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.