- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Down - Down II
- K57188 000000000 K57188000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Down II: A Bustle in Your Hedgerow is the second album by metal supergroup D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Down II: A Bustle in Your Hedgerow is the second album by metal supergroup Down, released in 2002. This was Down's first album in seven years since the release of NOLA, the longest gap between the band's three studio albums to date. Since Down was a supergroup, the band went on hiatus in 1996 so that members could focus on their main bands (namely Eyehategod, Corrosion of Conformity, Crowbar and Pantera). Down reformed in 1999 with Pantera bassist Rex Brown replacing Todd Strange. The band wanted the album to have a "bluesy" feel, so they moved into Phil Anselmo's barn, dubbed "Nödferatu's Lair," in southern Louisiana where they lived and recorded the album in 28 days without anyone leaving the house.;Track List:1. Lysergik Funeral Procession;2. There's Something on My Side;3. The Man That Follows Hell;4. Stained Glass Cross;5. Ghosts Along the Mississippi;6. Learn from This Mistake;7. Beautifully Depressed;8. Where I'm Going;9. Doobinterlude;10. New Orleans Is a Dying Whore;11. The Seed;12. Lies I Don't Know What They Say But;13. Flambeaux;14. Dog Tired;15. Landing on the Mountains of Megiddo;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.