- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Down to Nothing - Live! On The James
- Write a Review
- #L01311 000000000 L01311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited gold vinyl LP pressing including digital download with bonus tracks. Richmond hardcore veterans Down to Nothing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited gold vinyl LP pressing including digital download with bonus tracks. Richmond hardcore veterans Down to Nothing has done it again, this time with their first-ever live album titled Live! On The James. Recorded on October 25th, 2016 at a sold out show at The Broadberry in their hometown of Richmond Virginia, this album captures the ferocity and relentless energy of their live performance, in true dirty south style. The set list is comprised of favorites spanning their career, and includes tracks from Life On The James, The Most, Unbreakable, and All My Sons. Drummer Daniel Spector had this to say about the album, 'We had never considered making a live album before, but this turned out awesome, and the crowd that packed the house that night made it incredible.';Track List:1. Life on the James;2. Along for the Ride;3. I Can't Believe My Eyes;4. Dirty South;5. Go Ahead Wit Yo Fake Ass;6. Conquer the World;7. When I Rest I Rust;8. Save It for the Birds;9. The Normal People;10. Brothers Turned Strangers;11. Skate or Die;12. Pipeline;13. My Disguise;14. Soak It Up;15. Down on You;16. Smash It;17. Home Sweet Home;Special Attributes:GOLD DISC, DOWNLOADABLE BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.