- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Downset - Downset
- Write a Review
- #K65358 000000000 K65358000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP with four-page insert. Downset (originally called Social Justice) is an American rap ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP with four-page insert. Downset (originally called Social Justice) is an American rap metal band from Los Angeles, California. The band's music blends hip hop, funk, hardcore punk and heavy metal with 'socially aware lyrics'. In 1994 Downset began gaining popularity in Europe after touring there with Biohazard and Dog Eat Dog followed by a tour with Pantera and The Almighty later that year. They released their self-titled effort in the same year. A year later Downset returned to Europe with Sullen for a massive headlining tour. In 1995 they also appeared at some major rock festivals throughout the continent including Roskilde and Dynamo. The band is still regarded as a noteworthy influence on the then-nascent nu metal and rap metal sub-genres. In addition to headlining the second stage at Ozzfest in 1997, Downset toured with prominent bands such as Linkin Park, Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn, Snoop Dogg, Testament and Anthrax. Their debut album Downset is heavily sought-after and now finally available again on vinyl.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.