- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Downtown Boys - Cost Of Living
- Write a Review
- #K62929 000000000 K62929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing, includes digital download. The United States' myriad inequalities, hatreds and phobias are painfully...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing, includes digital download. The United States' myriad inequalities, hatreds and phobias are painfully evident in 2017, offering proof that the age-old dichotomy of "political bands" versus "apolitical bands" simply doesn't exist. Either you are comfortable and unfazed by the current reigning power structures, or you use your music as a vehicle for the dismantling of oppression and the creation of something better. No matter what your songs are about, you are choosing a side. Cost of Living is their third full-length, following a self-released 2012 debut and 2015's Full Communism on Don Giovanni Records. They recorded it with Guy Picciotto (Fugazi producer of Blonde Redhead, The Gossip), one of indie-rock's most mythological figures, in the producer's chair. Picciotto fostered the band's improvisational urges while pulling the root of their music to the forefront: unflinching choruses, fearlessly confrontational vocals, and the sense that each song will incite the room into action, sending bodies into motion that were previously thought to have atrophied.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.