- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Doyle Bramhall II - Rich Man
- Write a Review
- #K59431 000000000 K59431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. After spending over a decade producing, writing, and playing guitar for the lik...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. After spending over a decade producing, writing, and playing guitar for the likes of Eric Clapton, Roger Waters, Sheryl Crow, Elton John, The Tedeschi Trucks band and more, Doyle Bramhall II is reclaiming his spot as a solo artist. This release comes fresh off the heels of the Wheels of Soul tour where Doyle co-billed with the Tedeschi Trucks Band and Sharon Jones &The Dap Kings. Doyle Bramhall II was born in Texas, and lived half of his life in Northern California. His father, Doyle Bramhall, Sr., played drums for legendary bluesmen Lightnin' Hopkins and Freddie King and was a lifelong collaborator with childhood friends Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jimmie Vaughan.;Track List:1. Mama Can't Help You;2. November;3. The Veil;4. My People;5. New Faith;6. Keep You Dreamin';7. Hands Up;8. Rich Man;9. Harmony;10. Cries of Ages;11. Saharan Crossing;12. The Samanas;13. Hear My Train a Comin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.