- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dr. John - Creole Moon
- Write a Review
- #K65634 000000000 K65634000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with etched D-side and insert. At the end of the previous millennium,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing with etched D-side and insert. At the end of the previous millennium, Dr. John found himself having recorded not a single album of straight up New Orleans R&B in almost a decade. He soon rectified that with Creole Moon in 2001. This personal interpretation of New Orleans contains 14 slabs of Crescent City soul soaked in the daily life in his beloved city of birth. The album marked a return to the sound of his classic mid-70s records, right from the spidery electric piano and testifying back-up vocals. Most of his band, the Lower 9-11 Musician Vocaleers, had been playing with him for close to 20 years, and provided a solid accompaniment. Guests include David 'Fathead' Newman, slide guitarist Sonny Landreth, fiddler Michael Doucet and a tight horn section led by Fred Wesley.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.