- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dream Theater - When Dream & Day Unite
- Write a Review
- L43596 000000000 L43596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert with song lyrics. The successful progressive metal band Dre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert with song lyrics. The successful progressive metal band Dream Theater released their debut studio album When Dream and Day Unite in 1989. With Charlie Dominici on vocals, they took their first step in becoming one of the world's best known bands in the progressive metal. It's their shortest release, but one in which you can hear what later became the signature of the band. With shreddy riffs and jazzy signatures the band putted their influences out of '70s and '80s prog rock. As a milestone in the evolution of progressive metal it's an album full of atmospheric keyboard sounds, epic vocals and some powerful riffs. Charlie Dominici got some similarity with the voice of Geddy Lee and even the melodies got some of the stronger parts from Rush. But all to all it's just a great start in the massive popularity they would receive a few years later. Dream Theater is one of the most successful bands in progressive metal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.