- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drenge - Undertow
- Write a Review
- #K69832 000000000 K69832000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:DRENGE's forthcoming album Undertow, will be out April 7th via Infectious Music. The album follows the band's intoxicat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:DRENGE's forthcoming album Undertow, will be out April 7th via Infectious Music. The album follows the band's intoxicating self-titled debut, which the Associated Press described as "pretty much perfect". Drenge are Rory and Eoin Loveless, two brothers who wrote and recorded Undertow on tour last year, and between their hometown of Castleton and Sheffield, where the band now live. Undertow was produced by Ross Orton and, for the first time, features a third member, Rob Graham, playing bass on three songs Graham also joins the band for live shows. The NME Award winners for Best New Band made their US TV debut in January 2015, performing the lead single We Can Do What We Want live on The Late Show with David Letterman.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Running Wild;3. Never Awake;4. We Can Do What We Want;5. Favourite Son;6. The Snake;7. Side By Side;8. The Woods;9. Undertow;10. Standing In The Cold;11. Have You Forgotten My Name?;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.