- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DRGN King - Baltimore Crush
- Write a Review
- #K89190 000000000 K89190000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:On Drgn King's second album they tell the story of growing up in Baltimore, the songs revolve around a community of dis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:On Drgn King's second album they tell the story of growing up in Baltimore, the songs revolve around a community of disenfranchised kids looking for kicks while trying to make a world they can call their own. An underground punk scene in a church basement flourishes until drug abuse and other mayhem derails their DIY dream. Baltimore Crush trips through time, re-visiting rock 'n' roll ghosts, churning in the undertow of the present and imagining worlds to come. Angela's guitar playing is matched by Ritz Reynold's keyboard soundscapes and a dynamic rhythm section that drive the songs home.;Track List:1. In the Future;2. St. Toms;3. Afraid of;4. Undertow;5. Alchemist's Lament;6. Don't Trust the Sad Boys;7. Hazy Memories;8. Lovers Rock;9. Fail Big;10. Solo Harp;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.