- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drive-By Truckers - English Oceans
- Write a Review
- #K68459 000000000 K68459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Roots Rock/Americana act. English Oceans, the band's 12th release, is a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Roots Rock/Americana act. English Oceans, the band's 12th release, is an elegantly balanced and deeply engaged effort that finds the group refreshed and firing on all cylinders. 'It can go from this chainsaw Rock 'n' Roll to this very delicate, pretty-sounding stuff,' says Mike Cooley. ENGLISH OCEANS was recorded over 13 sessions at Chase Park Transduction Studios in Athens, GA with their longtime producer, David Barbe. Cooley fans will be happy that he brought six new songs to the sessions and this record marks the first time that Cooley sings a song penned by Patterson Hood on 'Til He's Dead or Ris the album was recorded with a compact, retooled lineup. Jay Gonzalez, who joined the band in 2008 as keyboardist, has added guitar to his duties, while bassist Matt Patton was drafted from the Tuscaloosa group the Dexateens. 'It's a very tasteful group, and when it needs to be it can be a very big, powerful, over-the-top band, too, and it can go from one to the other seamlessly,' says Hood.;Track List:1. Shit Shots Count;2. When He's Gone;3. Primer Coat;4. Pauline Hawkins;5. Made Up of English Oceans;6. The Part of Him;7. Hearing Jimmy Loud;8. Til He's Dead or Rises;9. Hanging on;10. Natural Light;11. When Walter Went Crazy;12. First Air of Autumn;13. Grand Canyon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.