- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drivin N Cryin - Mystery Road
- Write a Review
- #K61145 000000000 K61145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Deluxe double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and remastered edition. Containing never before heard material, t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Deluxe double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and remastered edition. Containing never before heard material, this package features the original album, remastered and a bonus album of the album's original demo sessions produced by R.E.M.'s Peter Buck, including the album's title track, "Mystery Road" and an early take of "MacDougal Blues". Includes liner note recollections by former manager Jim Barber and Peter Buck. The album is visually reimagined using Kevn Kinney's grandmother's unaltered original painting. Drivin' N' Cryin' was formed in 1985 in Atlanta. Kevin Kinney had just moved to Georgia from Milwaukee and was working in a sewage treatment plant by day while playing folk gigs by night. The band's name, Drivin' N' Cryin', was chosen from one of Kevn's many songs that reflected the two directions of their music.;Track List:1. Ain't It Strange;2. Toy Never Played with;3. Honeysuckle Blue;4. With the People;5. Wild Dog Moon;6. House for Sale;7. Peacemaker;8. You Don't Know Me;9. Malfunction Junction;10. Straight to Hell;11. Syllables;12. Honeysuckle Blue [Demo];13. Toy Never Played with [Demo];14. You Don't Know Me [Demo];15. Malfunction Junction [Demo];16. 1988 [Demo];17. Mystery Road [Demo];18. MacDougal Blues [Demo];19. Not Afraid to Die [Demo];20. Mountaintop [Demo];Special Attributes:EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.