- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Drowners - Drowners
- Write a Review
- #K86915 000000000 K86915000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from the New York-based Alt-Rock band. New York's signature up-all-night energy courses t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/28/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from the New York-based Alt-Rock band. New York's signature up-all-night energy courses through the album, but there's a sweet melancholy to the album as well. In his down time, frontman Matthew Hitt began writing songs that reflected this renewed interest in angular, compressed rock and roll. The group wanted to present something slightly different, says Hitt. 'Our live shows are a lot more aggressive,' he adds, 'With the album, we wanted to create like a sort of layered, fleshed out live show.' the result is an album that's equal parts playfulness and disquietude, toeing the line between music that sweeps the listener up, and lyrics that beg for their deep sensitivity and understanding.;Track List:1. Ways to Phrase a Rejection;2. Long Hair;3. Luv Hold Me Down;4. Watch You Change;5. You've Got It All Wrong;6. Unzip Your Harrington;7. Pure Pleasure;8. Bar Chat;9. A Button on Your Blouse;10. Let Me Finish;11. Well People Will Talk;12. A Shell Across the Tongue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.