- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dryjacket - For Posterity
- Write a Review
- K55683 000000000 K55683000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited ivory and maroon colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 debut album from South Jersey indie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited ivory and maroon colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 debut album from South Jersey indie rock band, Dryjacket. Vocalist and guitarist, Joe Junod, on the album - "For Posterity is as it's title implies, an album documenting a series of unfavorable events that lead to a pretty tough year. We couldn't be happier with the outcome and look forward to creating honest and genuine music.";Track List:1. Wicker Couch;2. Epi Pen Pals;3. Spelling Era;4. Two Toasters;5. Titebond IV;6. Abe Linkedin;7. Misused Adrenaline;8. Milo with An "H";9. Bill Gates' Ringtone;10. Patron Without Funds;11. Ana [An-Uh An-Nuh];Special Attributes:MAROON, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD, IVORY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.