- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
- Write a Review
- #K58181 000000000 K58181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Born and raised in London to Kosovar-Albanian parents, the sultry-voiced Lipa attended...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Born and raised in London to Kosovar-Albanian parents, the sultry-voiced Lipa attended Sylvia Young Theater School (Rita Ora, Amy Winehouse) until the age of 13, when she relocated to Kosovo with her family. However, the move wouldn't last very long, and she was back in London by age 15, living on her own and pursuing a singing career. Longlisted for the prestigious BBC's Sound of 2016, Dua Lipa released "Hotter Than Hell" and "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)" in 2016, coinciding with a tour throughout the spring and summer. While "Hotter Than Hell" went on to break the Top 20 in the U.K., in 2017, she earned the distinction of having three simultaneously-charting singles in the U.K. Top 15 with "Be the One," "Scared to Be Lonely" with Martin Garrix, and "No Lie" with Sean Paul.;Track List:1. Genesis;2. Lost in Your Light (Feat. Miguel);3. Hotter Than Hell;4. Be the One;5. Idgaf;6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah);7. Garden;8. No Goodbyes;9. Thinking 'Bout You;10. New Rules;11. Begging;12. Homesick
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.