- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ducktails - Ducktails 3: Arcade Dynamics
- Write a Review
- #K63294 000000000 K63294000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from Ducktails, the one-man Psychedelic Pop project of Matthew Mondanile, guitarist for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release from Ducktails, the one-man Psychedelic Pop project of Matthew Mondanile, guitarist for New Jersey's Real Estate and, more importantly, a proud son of the mid-1980s. At 22 years old, he started releasing his own cassette albums. His first seven inch came out on Breaking World Records and was followed by a string of LPs, cassettes, and CDs on independent labels like Not Not Fun, Olde English Spelling Bee, Release the Bats, Arbor and Goaty Tapes. Now surrounded by a crew of young songwriters, Mondanile spends his time either touring or recording in the basement of his parent's house. Categorized by David Keenan as part of the "hypnagogic pop" movement, Ducktails realizes a shared cultural memory and nostalgia through various genres. Ducktails III: Arcade Dynamics is Mondanile's third official full-length LP and first for Woodsist Records.;Track List:1. In the Swing;2. Hamilton Road;3. Sprinter;4. The Razor's Edge;5. Sunset Liner;6. Little Window;7. Killin' the Vibe;8. Arcade Shift;9. Don't Make Plans;10. Art Vandelay;11. Porch Projector
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.